PROGRESSIVE QUILTING WITH THE HQ PRO-STITCHER All Day Only
Two 3-hour sessions, designed to follow 5-A Parts 1 & 2 After you’ve mastered dropping block designs and quilting edge to edge with the HQ Pro-Stitcher, you’re now ready to expand and strengthen your skills. This class focuses on in-depth aspects of specific functions of the HQ Pro-Stitcher. Learn how to create continuous border and corner designs; easily digitize your own designs using the features under the Record menu; and quilt on-point designs and areas larger than the throat-space of your machine.
• Working with border and corner units
• Managing “wonky” borders and blocks
• Quilting areas larger than the throat-space of your machine
• Quilting on point designs, sashings and triangles
• Recording your own designs with HQ Pro-Stitcher